Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hehehes..

School Days...
I miss school days..
Haiz.. Currently i am having little secret with myself right now..
As NOBODY KNOW THAT I AM PROBABLY GONNA POST ALL MY POST ON THE BLOG,
SINCE IT HAS BEEN ISOLATED FOR SO LONG. I DECIDED TO REVIVE IT FOR A WHILE.

Okay, enough with the CAPS lock.
Time pass so fast! I had graduated from Admiralty Secondary School, no longer a Sec 4 student.
Well, i have received my O Levels Result recently.
It was depressing.. really depressing.
It came out much more disappointing than i thought it would be.
I flunked a subject which i must not flunk.. and certain result for certain subject is disappointing too.
I cried after knowing my results. Got couples of friends and family for comforting.
Those few days was really depressing for me. Constantly having the thoughts of suicide, appetite is needless to say.
Even now, i still couldnt get over it. Simply depressing.
I wonder how long i will stand up again or never will.
Living my life like a zombie.

Ciaossu. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment